The Pioneer Tray is built with tough-as-nails reinforced nylon and aluminium. We’ve tested this product through the harshest international conditions and it has passed without damage, colour fading or rust. The fully-welded rail makes loading and unloading your gear easier with hand grip and tie-down points. You can relax knowing that your equipment is safe on the road.
Campers and adventurers will love the Pioneer Tray’s compatibility with the Rhino-Rack Jerry Can holder, Luggage Bag, Spare Wheel Holder or Batwing Awning
Workmen can add the shovel and high lifting bracket, conduit clamps, Rhino-Rack ladder, or Pioneer Combination Bracket to name just a few accessories.
You won’t leave any of your important gear at home with the Rhino-Rack Pioneer Platform. And when you decide it’s time head home then get on the road faster. Whether you’re heading to the coast for a weekend, going off-road towards Cape York or looking for a way to transport more of your work gear around town – the Pioneer Tray is the transport solution for every situation.
- Stylish and aerodynamically designed to minimise wind drag and noise on the road
- Non corrosive so it won’t rust or fade
- Made from strong and durable materials
- Allows maximum carrying capacity
- Multiple tie-down points for your load
- Hand grip points for ease of loading
- Includes a fully-welded and closed rail for extra strength
- Bars included with the Pioneer Tray
- Compatible with many Rhino-Rack accessories
- Suitable for extreme off-road use
- Tested to international conditions
- 5 years warrranty